The Museum offers a great selection of interactive workshops, linked to the National Curriculum.
Our primary school sessions:
- are usually offered on Mondays and Wednesdays
- last approximately 1.5 hours (KS1 and KS2) or 1 hour (early years)
- have flexible start and end times
- can accommodate up to 30 pupils
- can accommodate one school group at a time
NEW: Bring Museum learning alive in your classroom
We've created a series of free, live-streamed online worshops which bring the wonder of museum learnig direct to your classroom.
Free to book during the summer term 2021— find out more about our Online Learning Programmes for Primary Schools.
Want to know more?
Get in touch with us at email@example.com with any questions, or to find out more and make a booking online.