All groups of over 10 people (including school groups, adult groups and community groups) must pre-book their visits using our booking form.
- We require a minimum of two working days’ notice for group bookings.
- Completing a booking form does not guarantee your visit, your group may be turned away if you do not have a booking confirmation email.
- We are a small museum, so large groups are asked to split into smaller groups of 15 or fewer.
- Please ensure adequate supervision of groups of under-18s – groups of students without adequate supervision will be turned away.
- Find out more about taught sessions for visiting school groups
Private guided tours
We offer private guided tours of the Museum.
Free public tours run every Saturday, 12.30pm and 1.15pm, and every Thursday, 2.30pm and 3.15pm. See more on our What's on page.
You can also contact us about visiting with a group on 01865 277 293 or email email@example.com.